Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Coming Soon!


[enter SHADE and RED]
Shade: ..what the fuck? I'm alive?
Red: I thought I was definitely dead, dead as a dodo.
Shade: I thought the end had come, EAT had eaten all.
Red: SHHHH, DON'T SPOIL IT!
Shade: What? It's just the end of the DCA.
[enter ALLITERATOR]
alli: Hey, how's it going. I wanted to let you guys know that you're in Rapture now. The story, not the.. not the place.
[SHADE is now SHAYDE; RED is now REDROCKINGHOOD, so.. so still RED]
Shayde: ..oh shit.
Red: That explains why I have boobs all of a sudden.
?: FOOL
Red: OH GOD IT'S MEPHILES
[enter FOOLAMANCER]
Fool: No, you weirdy. I'm Foolamancer! Sorry, I coughed there and said "Fool" randomly.
Shayde: That's an oddly specific thing to do when coughing.
Fool: Shut up; this is just a promotional teaser anyway.
[enter THE VISITOR]
Vis: sup
alli: Hey, how's it going.
Fool: Yo.
Vis: what we all doing in here?
Red: I have boobs.
Vis: i can see that.
[enter LIZARD BITE]
Liz: Heh, "Vis" rhymes with "Liz."
Vis: well hello to you too.
[enter MESSERTOD, EXORCISTGAMER, ALLANBAG, LOVEHOPERAINBOWS, and some other guy]
?: "Some other guy" I take offense to that.
[THESOMNAMBULIST!]
Som: That's better.
alli: What are you doing here? You were never a part of our party.
Som: Wasn't I invited?
Vis: yeah, but Djay didn't know your real name. i got to kill spidercats.
Som: I wanted to kill spidercats...
[Somnam kills some spidercats]
Som: Hooray!
[then he disappears]
Som: Aw. Bye, I guess.
[HEY FOLKS. I'M DJAY32. oh wait, I'm supposed to be at the other side of the planet, aren't I? Okay, looks like some things need explaining. HERE GOES]
alli: Right, hello. My name's alliterator. I alliterate. We have all been gathered here today to witness the teasing of some sort of.. wait, what'd you say it was?
[I DON'T TALK; WE'VE MOVED ON FROM THAT. THIS IS YOUR JOB.]
Fool: Beep beep meow!
[SHUT UP]
Red: I guess I'll do the honours. In OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING's August 22nd entry, a cast of characters was introduced.
All: THAT'S US! :D
Red: We are based on real people, but just as (five out of six of) the main protagonists became fictionalized, so have we!
Vis: are you saying that Donnie wasn't fictionalized? that she portrays her real self without flaw?
Red: You know what I mean!
[At the same time, I finished an eight-year-running script series which was, in many ways, the predecessor to Rapture. So I needed something else to do with my life.]
alli: So much for "We've moved on from that."
Red: There was much potential in our characters! We were a cast of survivors who had found each other, formed memories, and had witty inside jokes amongst each other!
Love: We also all had usernames, most of which weren't mentioned in the log. So readers are probably wondering who's talking.
[I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. For the record, I don't expect Rapture and this new project to cross much.]
Red: The point is that DJay went and said "Hey, why don't I make a script set in the Raptureverse, and why don't I make it about those guys? It can be funny and stuff too!"
[That's probably exactly what I said to myself. But yeah! That's right!]

COMING SOON TO PROBABLY A TUMBLR NEAR YOU:
The Adventures of the Fearbloggers: Rapture Tales
by DJay32, based on characters by the Fearbloggers
based on a universe half-by DJay32 and half-by copyrighted things and shit

ALSO: THIS ISN'T ACTUALLY AS DEFINITE AS IT SOUNDS. There's a good chance nothing will become of this. No matter what, don't expect this anytime soon.

No comments: