Monday, May 17, 2010

Some concerns of mine.

Alright, so a couple of things are bothering me right now.

First of all, there's DCAHall3. I freaking love working on it, and I think it has the potential to be a good story (even if I replaced all the chao with random characters), but I hardly think anyone's gonna read it. So I'm gonna advertise Dark Chao Adventures a little more. I'm gonna tell people about it. I'm gonna go to random forums and post it. ...I.. I think I'm gonna try GameFAQs. No. No, Jordan. Stop. Think rationally for a second.

Well, anyway.. my second concern is DCA714.. y'know, the next REAL episode of DCA? Part two of SHOCKED!!! ? Well, I haven't even started it yet. I think.. I think making this serial a Bioshock one was kind of a bad idea. I mean, don't get me wrong; Bioshock is a great game and all, but.. for one thing, I've never finished it. xD Secondly, it's just.. not... fit for the chao. Maybe I should change it up an octave? Hell, I had been planning on using that shocking plot twist seen at the end of the last eppy as a springboard into brand-new developments.

Hmmm... perhaps I'll just leave the main series sitting here for a bit, and focus on my two current plots: advertisement and DCAHall3. I mean, I've got pretty big plans for this special. Why do you think I started it so early? It's 'cause I want it to be a true monolith.

HMMMMMM.... maybe I should make the next episode of DCA a really short one? xD Just to shake things up a bit? ..I'll probably just wait until some advertising is done. We'll see if I can establish a stable fanbase again.

Stay on the scene like a sex machine, everybody. :D -DJay32

No comments: