Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's happening? :D

Hey there, people who never read the blog. :D DJay here. ..of course. >.> I mean, it's not like mLe's gonna make a new post anytime soon.

So I am officially in England right now. Windsor, to be exact. Sheet Street, to be even moreso. Plans have changed; I'm not going to India now. D: My dream cannot come true. Although now my dream has changed to be "British boy with American accent yadda yadda... in AMERICA. Again. Or at least with tons of British friends."

DCAHall3 is coming along kinda nicely. Kinda. It's gonna have to be a little shorter than I originally hoped, but that's alright! Unless I can suddenly get the motivation to type all night long a lot again, like I did for Act II. By the way, there's a bit of a surprise this time around. See, uh...
There are three tales this time. Seriously. I am willing to disclose the names and whatever of all three tales.

Tale One: The Tale of the Second Chaos Drive, "Urban Legends."
Shadow has been officially deemed "insane." A psychiatrist tries to figure out why. Written in transcript format! Not telescript, but transcript. An original tale.

Tale Two: The Tale of the Fourth Chaos Drive, "Hide and Seek."
Welcome to the forest of Sancheria, boys.. the place where DCA is written in a script/prose hybrid (called "scrose") and a stranger watches with his back turned. Feature-length, original.

Tale Three: The Tale of _____________, "Wake Up."
If a car crashes in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does that mean ghosts exist? We have three characters here that are about to find out, whether they want to or not. Written in traditional telescript format. Based on "Nightmare House 2" by We Create Stuff.


So yeah, there you go. Three hot new tales, two of them not based on video games! I have the feeling that this is going to be an exciting Halloween. Maybe.

No comments: