...something oddly different for Christmas!
Here's a list of DVDs I recommend. Why am I doing this? ...I don't know. Something to do with Christmas, and I can't think of another update.
- Anything Futurama, particularly the new one(s).
- Anything Avatar. It's my favorite show, and it's quite good.
- 1408. It could possibly be Stephen King's best. ...besides Dark Half.
- Monster House. It's hilarious.
- Anything Tenacious D. Why? 'Cause it's Jack Black and Kris Gass.
- Invader ZIM. You like DCA, right? Well, the early DCA had this humor.
- Pink Panther. Movie or cartoon, doesn't matter; it's funny.
- Meet the Robinsons. Disney back to its roots! Seriously, I. DIG. THIS. MOVIE.
- Hell, anything Disney Pixar. Those guys are good.
- Shrek, anyone?
- Hoodwinked. 'Nuff said.
- Wallace & Gromit. Good ol' British goodness.
- Big Fish. Have you ever seen this? It's a good movie.
- Some of the early Family Guy. Classic!
- Anything with George Carlin in it. He's one helluva comedian.
- Anything featuring BOTH Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. They are the best movie pair I've seen.
- Doctor Who. 'Nuff said.
- Um... Star Wars. Sure, why not?
Well, that's all I can think of. Those are just recommendations thought up at the last minute.
All the shorts I made up,
A Christmas short of cheating,
NIIIINE PARTS OF TEE-MEWT!!!
The Tee Em Ee Dubb-yoo Tee,
An accomplished promise,
The revealance of a rumor,
and a fan's friend drove up a tree!