Saturday, August 9, 2008

Silver the Hedgehog: Ace Attorney, "The Silver Turnabout" part one




DJay32 presents...


SILVER THE HEDGEHOG
Ace Attorney



A Dark Chao Adventures spin-off based on the Ace Attorney and Sonic the Hedgehog series.



[black screen]
"Episode One: The Silver Turnabout"
[SFX: Pottery breaks]
???: Uh-oh.
[SFX: door open]
???: HEY! What are you doing?!
???: Oh, um....
???: Wait, isn't that my...?
???: Sorry!
???: You broke my vase! You'll pay for that!
???: Wait! Stop!
[SFX: gunshots]
[silhouette of someone standing over a body, gun in hand]
???: Yikes.... this isn't good.


"April 6, 9:54 AM,
District Court
Defendant Lobby no.5"

[cut to Silver, slightly nervous]
Silver: (Man, where is she? She said she'd help me with this case...)
?: Silver?
[a female, gray chao steps on-screen]
Silver: Shade!
(note: we'll call her Shade instead of SShade for this series)
Shade: I'm ready to help you out again.
Silver: Great!
Shade: So, what's in the Court Record so far?
Silver: ......
Shade: Don't tell me...
Both: You/I haven't checked.
Silver: Sorry!
Shade: *sigh* Let ME look, then.

COURT RECORD
Evidence:

Attorney's Badge: Silver's own personal badge. He needs this.
Autopsy Report: Victim died in between 2 and 2:30 AM by two bullets to the chest.
Bullets: Retrieved from victim's chest.

Profiles:

Silver: That's him. He's weird like that.
Shade: Hey! I'm in here?
Shadow: Uncle Shadow? What... the... heck? Apparently, HE'S the suspect!
Bob: Holy crap! Soldier Bob? From Shadow the Hedgehog? THE Soldier Bob? HE'S DEAD AGAIN! NOOO!!!
Tails: A cowardly prosecutor who is really nervous, and is also my teacher in pre-school.


?: Silver!
Silver: Shadow!
Shadow: Hey, dude. I didn't do it!
Silver: Are you sure? They say you shot Bob twice in the chest, you know.
Shadow: I really didn't! Please tell them I didn't do it!
Shade: Uncle Shadow, are you POSITIVE you're innocent?
Shadow: Yes!
Shade: Silver, do you believe him?
Silver: Yes.
Shade: Then I'm sure you'll be able to do this.
Silver: Thanks. ....oh, it's time to start the trial! Let's go, Shade.


"April 6, 10:00 AM,
District Court
Courtroom no.5"

[the jury is chattering]
[the judge bangs his gavel]
[THE HONORABLE JUDGE BOWSER IS SPEAKING]
Bowser: All right, all right, be quiet, will ya? Show a little respect. Court is now in session!
[THE NERVOUS PROSECUTOR MILES PROWER IS TRYING TO PROVE THAT SHADOW KILLED BOB]
Tails: The prosecution is ready, your honor.
[THE RATHER NEW ATTORNEY SILVER THE HEDGEHOG IS TRYING TO PROVE THAT SHADOW DID NOT KILL BOB]
Silver: Um, uh...
Bowser: Is the defense ready?
Silver: Uh... yes, your honor. The defense is ready.
Bowser: Okay, then. Now let's get this show on the road! Mister Prower, your opening statement, if ya please.
Tails: *a-hem* A few nights ago, Robert, a GUN soldier and veteran of the Black Arms/Humans war of '05, was shot twice in the chest.
Bowser: Gruesome. Awesome.
Tails: We have evidence that shows that Shadow the Hedgehog is responsible for this murder.
Bowser: I see. And, uh... might I ask, what IS this "evidence?"
Tails: (pistol shows up in top-right corner) Here is the pistol that was used.
[Bowser grunts]
Tails: Research shows that, uh, two bullets WERE fired. And fingerprints came up as the suspect's.
["OBJECTION!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]
Bowser: Yeah, dude? You got a problem?
Silver: I thought the victim's name was "Bob," not, "Robert!"
[awkward silence]
Bowser: Bob is SHORT for "Robert," you slack-jawed nitwit! Another dumb outburst like that, and that'll be yer head!
Silver: Sorry.....
Shade: I recommend you think before your next objection, Silver.
Tails: Moving on, we have a witness that claims to have seen the crime taking place.
Bowser: Now we're talking! Bring the lucky jerk in!
[a small, crab-shaped robot enters and gets to the witness stand]
[Bowser's pupils are wide]
Tails: Is something wrong, your honor?
Bowser: **** yeah, something's wrong; what the bloody **** IS he?
Tails: He is a badnik. Simply put, he is a robot. His name is "Crub."
Bowser: Crub? More like, "crap," if you ask me. Just give us your testimony, will you?
Crub: Sure thing.

Crub's Testimony (Witness' Account)

So there I was, right? I was returning home to the Egg Base when suddenly, I heard this CRASH.
I checked the house it came from, and the door was open!
Then, I heard voices, and a gunshot.
I shouted, "HEY! What's going on in there?" and turned on the lights.
I saw that hedgehog guy standing over that soldier guy, with a pistol.

Bowser: DAMN, man! That **** is VAGUE! Can't you be ANY more specific?! *groan* Start your cross-examination, defense.

Cross Examination (Witness' Account)
(Words in parenthesis are the actual testimony, while all else is the examination)

(So there I was, right? I was returning home to the Egg Base when suddenly, I heard this CRASH.)
["HOLD IT!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]
Silver: You were up pretty late, weren't you? It must have been at least 2 AM!
Crub: So what? Bite me!
Silver: I was just saying!
Crub: I'm a robot, whaddya EXPECT?
Silver: Sorry!
Crub: Eh, whatever.
Silver: Well, what did the crash sound like?
Crub: Like pottery, or whatever.
Bowser: That's pretty important, you sunnuvagun! Add it to your testimony before I call you guilty of something!
Crub: Fine! Sheesh.

(The crash sounded like pottery falling over.)
["HOLD IT!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]
Silver: Are you sure?
["OBJECTION!!!" appears on-screen as Tails shouts it]
Tails: Your honor, Silver is badgering my witness!
Silver: What? No, I'm not!
Bowser: He's right. Shut the **** up. Witness, did you check the source of the sound?

(I checked the house it came from, and the door was open! Then, I heard voices, and a gunshot.)
["HOLD IT!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]
Silver: You're positive that's what you heard?
Crub: As true as blue, man. I seen stuff, y'know? Like... in my mind. I seen some ghosts... and some wars, and stuff.
Silver: ...what are you talking about?
Crub: I dunno.
Silver: Still, you heard voices.... and a gunshot?
Crub: I dunno, I mean.... I guess so.
Silver: Uh-huh. *grin* Just what I was hoping you'd say. Please continue.

(I shouted, "HEY! What's going on in there?" and turned on the lights. I saw that hedgehog guy standing over that soldier guy, with a pistol.)
["HOLD IT!!!" appears on-screen as Silver shouts it]
Silver: *slams hands on stand* Crub, what you're saying could determine the life of someone! ARE YOU SURE THAT'S WHAT YOU SAW?
Crub: If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have told you.
Silver: I see.


Silver: His testimony is pretty accurate...
Shade: Not quite.
Silver: What do you mean?
Shade: Something he said doesn't match up with the evidence!
Silver: Really?
Shade: Check for yourself.
(NOTE: at the end of each Cross-Examination, you must figure out what contradiction there is)

No comments: