Monday, August 18, 2008

Well, well, well...

We're halfway through August now. Yay.

I can't wait until I get some... feedback.

That's gonna be awesome.

The feedback stopped at Episode 41.

I've made seven episodes since then.

Technically nine.

Working on #50 now. It's gonna be good. Yessireee.



...I feel like posting #48, but I promised myself I wouldn't make it public until somebody gives some feedback somewhere.

Man, I wanna post that episode.

No, Jordan. Hold back. The deadline is the end of September! .....damn, that's far from now.

Okay! I'm changing the deadline.
Deadline is now When I completely make Episode 50, completely make sure I have EVERYTHING together, and when I am absolutely satisfied with how the first fifty episodes of DCA ended up.

Weird-ass deadline, huh? Not to worry, though. It's sooner than it sounds.



Have a nice August!

No comments: