Friday, October 24, 2008

1 Week Left!

Stick a bannana in, right here.

So, we got one week, or seven days, left before the world premiere of Gears n' Roses. It'll be good.

Also, why didn't anybody tell me that Rock Band has a bigger main game mode (Guitar Hero has Career, Rock Band has World Tour) than Guitar Hero? I mean, I knew that World Tour is essentially just playing random songs at different places, but I had no idea you first had to go through a whopping nine sets of songs (in comparison to Guitar Hero's average of seven) in order to start the actual World Tour? I've been going through thinking there were only seven tiers, and I don't know why. I mean, I've played every single song before, so you'd think I would've caught on by now. Yet I'm only at Set Seven, and I haven't even run into Train Kept a Rollin' yet! Simply put, I love Rock Band more than I used to. Which was a lot.

Also, Green Grass and High Tides is a great song.



....that's pretty much all I have to say today. Like I said earlier, it's not often that I talk casually about stuff like this, so don't take it for granted. Also, uh.... Gears n' Roses will have some random chit-chats in it, where the chao talk a bit about games they like and stuff. And one of the times, you will be VERY surprised at what happens.

Just.... look forward to Oktober 31, okay-dessu ka?

No comments: