Saturday, October 18, 2008

The chao go to MOTHER 3?

What do you think? I mean, the MOTHER 3 fan translation patch came out yesterday, and I'm currently in Chapter 1. It's a hard game. ....and sadder than I thought it would be.

I'm sure it'd end up being somewhat shorter than Gears n' Roses, though, if I were to make it. And maybe I should try making DCA adaptions of the previous two MOTHERs before I go for MOTHER 3.

I just like making DCA, okay? I enjoy this stuff.

PS: What is MOTHER 3? If you know at least one thing about Nintendo, you should know that the MOTHER series is an RPG series, of which only one game was released in the US. There's a huge history to this. MOTHER 2, or EarthBound (that's right), is the one released in the US. For the SNES. They haven't even released it for the Virtual Console yet. What the crap?

MOTHER 1 was translated... just never released in the US. It's a neat NES game. Starring Ninten, Ana, and Loid. Then, EarthBound stars Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo. Still love that name, "Poo." MOTHER 3 is very popular GBA game in Japan. People love it. It stars Lucas, Duster, Boney, and Kumatora.

I won't go into any more detail than that. .....and fans decided to translate MOTHER 3 for themselves. It took 'em two years, but they went and did it. http://mother3.fobby.net/ Check it out for yourself.

No comments: